Honey Doo Crafts Angel Policy
We are always delighted when customers want to create their own items using our products. We are happy for you to sell them for personal profit or charitable purposes.
However, it is important that we have an Angel Policy in place to help protect our copyrighted designs and brand integrity, but also to protect those using our products. We all need to protect the craft industry by ensuring that crafters who want to sell their handmade products can.
Please read our simple policy below when using our designs, artwork or images on items intended for sale. If you have any questions about this Angel Policy, contact us at [email protected]
- All designs, artwork and images are copyrighted to Honey Doo Crafts and any violation of this will be pursued to the full extent of the law.
- Any product that is sold must be a completed hand stamped/prepared item (i.e. a finished card, home deco project or scrapbook)
- We do not allow our designs, images or artwork to be replicated as dies cuts, toppers or stamped sheets and they must not be mechanically reproduced. (scanned, photocopied or digital image)
- We do not allow mass production or the use of paid employees to reproduce our designs, images and artwork.
- We have no restrictions on the numbers of completed handmade items that you can make and sell.
- We do not allow use any of our designs, images or artwork on company promotional materials.